Character Creator Contest: What will you design?
Think you’ve got the hang of being Captain? Know what it takes to solve Planet Braxos’s ethical challenges? Then enter our Character Creator Contest for a chance to be part of the design team for Quandary’s all-new fourth episode!
Simply use the new Quandary tablet app to submit a set of characters, and tell us a little more about them on our Contest Forum.
The contest is free to enter. Prizes include game goodies, with the top winners helping the Quandary design team create a whole new episode that will launch in early 2014!
How to enter
1. First, figure out which of these three categories applies to you:
- Players over 13 - Once you register on this site, you have full access to the Character Creator and Contest Forum, so you’re all set for step 2.
- Teachers - You can submit one entry on behalf of your students. This is the perfect option if you only have limited access to tablet devices, or if your students are under 13. The students could work together on the entry, or you could hold a contest between groups or individual students to choose what to submit.
- Parents - You can submit one entry on behalf of kid(s) who are under 13.
2. It’s a great idea to play the game a few times so you understand what it takes to be a Captain on Planet Braxos facing ethical challenges and making difficult decisions.
4. In the app, click ‘Create’ to access the Character Creator. Follow the instructions to create a new set of three characters for one of the new challenges. Note: You’ll need to log in with your Quandary username and password to access this section of the app. If you haven’t already got an account, it’s free and easy to register.
5. Top tip: Use this helpful Character Creator Tracker to make notes about your new characters as you create them. The questions in the Character Creator Tracker are the same ones you need to answer and submit to the forum to complete your entry.
6. Finally, go to our Contest Forum and create a new post that tells us about your characters. The Contest Forum tells you exactly what you need to include in your post; it’s the same info in the Character Creator Tracker, so it’s super easy.
Please note that entries are limited to one per person.
Please ensure you create and submit your set of characters by 11.59pm, Friday December 6th 2013.
Once the contest closes, the Quandary design and production team will decide on a series of winners based on original, interesting and appropriate contributions. Judges are looking for unique but believable characters with well-written opinions and solutions.
The lucky winners will be involved in the design of a new, fourth episode of Quandary. Winners will join in the design process via Skype, and will get the opportunity to shape the visual appearance of new characters and influence the episode storylines.
All entrants will receive a Quandary poster!
For more information, view the full contest rules.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or need advice about the contest, please do email us at email@example.com .